The Hilgefort Group is your expert partner in the construction of plant components and apparatus in Dinklage, Germany. From detailed engineering through to turnkey installation on site, Hilgefort offers its customers extensive expertise and a high level of flexibility. Hilgefort constructs parts measuring up to 7 m in diameter and weighing up to 300 tons per unit. Transport to one of three nearby inland ports facilitates the rapid and punctual delivery of even very large components.
For decades, the family-owned company has recorded continuous growth. Whereas just 1200 tons of steel could be processed annually in the 1980s, capacity was increased in the 1990s to around 3000 tons of steel per year. Today, the average processing capacity lies between 6000 and 7000 tons.
- Construction of plant components and apparatus
- Parts measuring up to 7 m in diameter and weighing up to 300 tons per unit
- All steel grades, special steel, copper and aluminium
- Material thicknesses from 2 to 300 mm
- Design, production, transport and assembly worldwide
Because every project has its own individual requirements, Hilgefort’s expert engineers are available to advise you.